Josie smiling

Josie smiling
One ear up and one ear down...my trademark look

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally some snow!!!!

On Friday, December 18, 2009 we were blessed with a beautiful snowstorm. Although, it prevented us from attending Snyder's Christmas party), it was also the same night as Glen Burtnik's Xmas Xtravaganza in Red Bank, but it sure provided some great snow. We built a beautiful fire and watched the snowfall all night long. Josie had a blast playing in the snow all weekend and I thought I'd share some photos I took of her. I also threw in a couple of artsy shots too. Just for fun. The rosebud was so cool to find on my rose bush. That was the rose bush I planted for my kitty Dakota who passed away 4 years ago when he was 18 years old. Guess it's his way of saying he's still with me. Love you Dakota. The birdhouse is one of many that I painted. I hadn't taken them in yet and just thought it was so cute with the snow top. The rest are of Josie enjoying the snow. Hope you enjoy them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave woofs here!