Josie smiling

Josie smiling
One ear up and one ear down...my trademark look

Monday, February 1, 2010

Bath Time!!!!!

After a very long weekend, my mom decided to give me a bath Monday night. Thought I'd keep it simple and let the pictures do the talking. My heartfelt thanks to everyone and their kind words of support for our "loss" and experience we were going through this past weekend. I doubt it ever gets easy. The wake was yesterday and Joyce was very happy we came. So was her whole family, including her daughter Kelly, who we met on Wednesday night, our last visit with Steve.

My mom tried to hit all your blogs, but if she missed a few, she apologizes and will be back on track tomorrow. Please enjoy the bath time pictures and the rolling, flocking dry time ones too. I just love to throw myself around the floor after the bath.

Just so you know we did do a Pediatric visit on Saturday. My mom wasn't her usual perky self, but I was up to par, so the visit went well. I picked up the extra slack and the kids never knew my mom was sad underneath it all. She hid it well anyway. Then we visited our other patient friends Gertrude and John (Re: Pediatrics and Germany! What a Great Day! posting) on Sunday to see how they were doing. More on that I guess tomorrow. Woof tomorrow. Much love to you all.
















13 comments:

  1. Josie, we think that the only good part of a bath is getting your stink back on when it's over! Give me a swimming pool, a fountain or a mudpuddle to play in any day, but keep those baths away from me!

    I'm glad you got to go for a visit again. It helps to get back in the saddle!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Josie, it looks like the best part of the bath is getting dried off. I liked seeing you tumble on your towel. You look very fresh and beautiful after your bath.

    Cindi Lou just said, "Eww, water". According to her all water is evil except to drink. Cats can be really silly sometimes.

    I'm glad to hear you did another visit. It's hard for your mom right now but their are other patients who need you.

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josie
    I hate water and baths, so I feel for ya. I do the xact same thing when I get out. I roll around and growl and rub up against the couches and mom laughs at me, I am glad that I give her so much enjoyment at my expense!! Geeezzzz lol

    Glad that your peeps like you to come and visit, thats pretty cool.

    Later gater
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. well how cute! those pics of josie taking a bath looks EXACTLY like my dog (pookie) hes a weiner dog tho & the only difference is hes a lot shorter :) and he has no white but the rest of josie is exactly like pookie! i was shocked to notice that even the little 'white beard' how cute! just thought I'd add that :) I hope all gets better for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! After the bath is the best, my dog says!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josie you smell divine your coat is shiny and your eyes bright. Doesn't that waterpix shower head feel wonderful? We enjoyed watching you dry off your back. You are a very clever girl,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD Josie, those pics of you rolling on the towel are so cute!!!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    PS. Thanks fur liking my moms photos. Since you asked about photo tips, this blog post has links to a 3 part article on dog photo tips my mom wrote on her blog:
    http://cloudthewonderdog.blogspot.com/2009/11/quick-ask-cloud-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my page Josie. Baths are no fun, but the zoomies after sure are fun. Look forward to getting to know you better. I am always up for new furpals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little Josie, you really make me miss the antics of my Sophie. And, your eyebrows remind me of my very first dog, Tippy. =)

    You look like you behave very well in the tub for your mom. I know that can't be your favorite thing to do. Your fur looks so luxurious - I'm sure you'll be getting a lot of attention (petting and ear scratches) when you go visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Josie you hit the nail on the head....Madi is full of Catitude!!! HA...we often say if we had known her personatily at 8 weeks old we would have named her Diva!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Josie, do you like taking baths? I don't like them at all. It looks like you do a good job letting your mom wash you and put that nasty water on you. Love seeing you roll around ;o)
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  12. Josie, you take baths so much better than I do. I climb the walls. Really. I'm all over the place. Hate it. But I like going in the pool and I don't mind being out in the rain. Weird, I know. xoxoxo - Yodi :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave woofs here!